Saturday, January 22, 2011

Completed Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Applications Certification


Hi All,
I took R12 DBA(Oracle E-Business Suite R12: Install, Patch and Maintain Applications) exam today and by almighty's grace,I got passed.Got rewarded for some devoted,passionated and dedicated effort.

Brief about exam:
There were 75 Questions and 90 minutes(1 hour 30 minutes) was alloted to complete this exam.I completed this exam within 1 hour after that I reviewed my answers which took ten minutes.After this there were some follow up questions which does not carry any marks ,but It is for Oracle university's reference purpose.I finished my exam successfully.

I'm now Oracle E-business suite R12 Applications Database Administrator certified professional(Oracle 10g/11g OCP + R12 install patch clonning=Oracle R12 Apps EBS Certified professional). The link you can refer for completing this cerfication is given below:

http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=210

For preparing this exam:
The books I followed :
1)Oracle Instructor led training material for R12 install,patch & clone Application.
2)Apps R12 Book from Amazon.com

The links I followed :
1)Metalink notes and faqs on Applications installation,autoconfig,concurrent manager,clonning,patching,Shared APPL_TOP,Load Balancing
2)Online apps DBA link by Atul
3)Oracle Application installation,patching & clonning documents from oracle

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Rafi.

4 comments:

  1. good.
    but tell me about job opportunities in that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really great information..Thanks for sharing this informative blog..

    Oracle Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post oracle 11g training Delhi.Its so much informative for the followers. I like the way you describe this post. Its really helpful for the users of this site. I am also searching about these type of sites now a days. So your site really helps me for searching the new and great stuff. This site contain all my specifications. Thanks for sharing. Keep it up. I am waiting for your more posts like this or related to any other informative topic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this niche useful informative post to our knowledge.
    JAVA Training Center in Chennai

    ReplyDelete